Wednesday, October 2, 2024

How to attain your Goal!

 How to attain your goal -sooner or later?

A lesson from Vincent Van Gogh !


As to the market value of my pictures,

I should be surprised

if in time,

they did not sell as well as other people's


Whether this happens directly or later on

does not matter to me!


But to work faithfully and earnestly from Nature,

is to my mind,

A safe and sure way to land to One's Goal!


My interpretation :

Goals are Necessary; It's like the shore to reach!

but Intent is much more important! 

It is the rudder!

or the trim tab that steers the rudder that steers Ship!

Without intent, the high aspirational purpose,

you may not steer your ship to the right shore!

Authors

Vincent van Gogh       


No comments:

Agency

Body keeps the score Agency is the technical term. for the feeling of being in Charge Of your life: knowing where you stand  knowing  that y...