Friday, August 23, 2024

Unlucky? So what !

 

Unlucky? So what !

Author : Maria Popova     

Admit that , we have become the people we are
despite the unluckiness of what happened to us

Its my rotten luck that this has happened to me
Its my good luck that although this has happened to me
I still feel no distress
Since I am unbruised by the present
unconcerned about the Future

What happened could have happened to anyone
but not everyone could have carried on
without leading it to distress him

So why regard the incident as a bad luck
rather than seeing your avoidance of distress
as good luck!

Do you generally describe a person as unlucky
when his Nature worked well?
or
Do you count it as a malfunction of a person's nature
when it succeeds in the outcome it wanted?

Can what it happened to you
stop you from being
fair-minded, Moderate, Conscientious
Honest,moral, Self-reliant, unhasty
and so on
from possessing all qualities that
when present
enable a man's future to be fulfilled?

  

No comments:

2 Handles

           2 Handles Evey situation has 2 handles - one by which it can be carried and one by which it can't ...