Sunday, July 28, 2024

Why don't I do fewer things?

 Why don't I do fewer things?


  • Dont put all eggs in one basket syndrome -

    • Due to a Lack of conviction upon oneself in one doing fewer things, I want to mitigate risk by doing many things and end up doing things that don't make an impact at all!  


  • FOMO - fear of Missing Out!  I fear that I may miss the party if I do fewer things! 

  • Social proof: a psychological and social phenomenon wherein people copy the actions of others in choosing how to behave in a given situation ; we dont want to look the odd-(wo)man out! I want conformity ! I don't want to endure pain , by standing out! Without realizing that Excellent is enduring the right pain!

No comments:

Be a Pro!

Be a Professional! 1.     Show up 2. Put in the Work 3. Master the Basics