Saturday, October 12, 2024

Transcendental Meditation

 

Transcendental Meditation

My notes from Success without Stress: Interview of Jerry Seinfeld with Bob Roth


Practice transcendental meditation twice a day for 20 minutes


J.S: “You have a cell phone and somebody gives you a charger;

TM is like that

you can get to 100% whenever you want!”


Life is exhausting

People say Mind and Body - I dont seperate both!


Have you looked at your bed in the morning! It’s not sleep ! its war!

so do a TM session in the morning right after waking up!


I like writing! but writing is exhausting!

You are on the road - you stop for gas - The car and yourself need a break!

Why don't I just stop for 15 minutes or so

you just want to recharge yourself, your car!

but most people keep going despite being Tired!

Tired is not something I tolerate!

So I do TM twice a day - once in the morning and once around 1:00 PM


"I love Energy - more than anything!

Thats why I am so enthusiastic about TM

Putting in a phenomenal day's work is way better than getting a chunk of money you didn't expect"


“TM is free subscription to "Limitless Energy" within!”


"I am 60 years old (at the time of the interview). I am in ShowBiz and running a family of 3 Kids - Homework, going out!

I should really be running out of gas! "


TM gives access to "Infinite Energy" within!


TM allows like : waves of surface of Ocean to quieten it : like in the depth of the Ocean


Authors

Jerry Seinfeld      


No comments:

Agency

Body keeps the score Agency is the technical term. for the feeling of being in Charge Of your life: knowing where you stand  knowing  that y...