Friday, August 16, 2024

Results-oriented!

 

As I wake up and I realise one thing

 I am too addicted to the results 

that quick wins 

the instant gratification 

Especially with respect to my creative pursuits

great things take time - I should realize!

Nature does not hurry

 but it still gets things done 

patient & perseverance 

Doing something for the passion of it 

not for the reward !

As Steven pressfield says in his own way:

" the hardest work is to put the bum on the chair and to start working "

Result and Outcomes 

all grand work with No Strings Attached

 no outcome expected 

deep work for the next 30 minutes is all that matters most!

No comments:

2 Handles

           2 Handles Evey situation has 2 handles - one by which it can be carried and one by which it can't ...