Saturday, August 31, 2024

Oneness : Seperateness

 

         Oneness : Separateness

Upanishads drive the message of "Oneness"
Self - what is within you - is the same in others as well!

There is but "One" Consciousness!

Feel the "oneness"
For example, as I stand on the terrace and observe the sky-
deep blue - beyond the form of the clouds!
I feel good ...Why?
probably becoming one with the Nature!

On the other hand, I sit in the room and even enjoy the most important hobby, say reading etc.,
I feel dissatisfied!
why?
because of seperatenedness!
Walls - create separateness! literally and metaphorically!

I am reminded of this again :
"I" leads to Illness
"We" leads to Wellness

Authors

mukund       

No comments:

Being watched!

           Being watched! Do everything as if Epicurus is watching you! Seneca Letters from a Stoic In my own lif...