Saturday, June 29, 2024

Ideas worth living

 I need to have this gain mindset abundance mindset 

Ability to look back and feel thankful and grateful to the Almighty 
Who has bestowed me with wealth
  • Physical 
  • Mental 
  • Intellectual 
  • Spiritual 

God! Thank you lord 
I have enough 
I have enough 
I have enough 

And I don't need to feel schadenfraude 
That others gain is my loss 
Or vice versa 
I need to live abundance mindset 

Ishavasya Upanishad states:
பூர்ணம் :
ஈசாவாஸ்ய உபநிஷத்

அது முழுமை ; இது முழுமை;
அந்த முழுமையிலிருந்து இந்த முழுமை வந்தது
அந்த முழுமையிலிருந்து இந்த முழுமை எடுக்கப்பட்டது
எது எஞ்சியதோ அதுவும் முழுமையே!


Infinite mindset 
I need to reinforce the principles of my life

  • Integrity - need to say more - foundation 
  • Simplicity - comes from deep work 
  • Consistency- habit and focus (to say no to 100 other things)


No comments:

Be a Pro!

Be a Professional! 1.     Show up 2. Put in the Work 3. Master the Basics