Thursday, August 15, 2024

Goods and Services

What is a Good?

Anything I own is a Good!


 

According to Seneca , There are only three types of goods


  1. Joy , 

  2. Endurance of suffering,

  3. Calm, Honest countenance and modest gait


Point seems to be that: 

Mortal things : such as

Power, position , money and fame 

All decay and worn out; 

Exhausted and replenished

So they cannot be treated as Goods ! 


Mukund, pay upon yourself in Services using

Above three real Goods that Seneca talks about! 

Its my work then to how to build and maintain

Those Goods in me! 


If I dont do this ! 

I need to then pay tax - Dumb Tax

Tax associated with

ambition, anger, envy, jealousy, attachment!


No comments:

Plan and Execution

           Plan and Execution Seneca says this about Plan and Execution: Plan: We can formulate general rules and...